Life on Mars:
- Possible present day habitats for life on Mars
- News coverage of potential present day habitats of life on Mars
- Life on Mars
- Present day Mars habitability analogue environments on Earth
- Viking program
- Allan Hills 84001 - the meteorite with tiny structures resembling cells
Remaining articles on this page are not vetted yet - just imported from Wikipedia and may be out of date or have significant errors.
- Abiogenesis - about the natural process of how life arises from non living matter
- Panspermia - transfer of life between planets on meteorites.
- Murchison meteorite
- Select [►] to view subcategories
About this site
This encyclopedia is based on astrobiology articles imported from Wikipedia. You are welcome to join in and help edit it. We welcome those knowledgeable in astrobiology especially, and your expertise and knowledge will be respected here. The aim here is to have a small friendly wiki, where we work together, and know each other. Do introduce yourself, here New editors
These wikis are also developed from Wikipedia pages originally:
- Encyclopedia of Microtonality
- Encyclopedia of Buddhism - set up by Dorje108 with me as co-admin.
- Doomsday Debunked
For the background to why we set up new encyclopedias, instead of working on the pages in Wikipedia itself, see background to this encyclopedia. Also see my science blog post here:
Some of the main pages