Category:All redirect categories
|For convenience, all redirect categories should be included in this category. This includes all redirects that can also be found in the subcategories.|
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.|
This is a container category. Due to its scope, it should only contain subcategories.
This is a tracking category. It builds and maintains a list of pages primarily for the sake of the list itself. Pages are added to tracking categories through templates.
This category contains all the categories about redirects.This category should not contain any redirects itself; there are so many of them that a category of them all would be unmanageable. However, certain kinds of redirect are categorized by type—for example, redirects from misspellings.
For a list of templates that can be applied to redirect pages, see Wikipedia:Template messages/Redirect pages.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- Protected redirects (2 P)
- Redirects for convenience (1 C, 5 P)
- Redirects from merges (7 P)
- Redirects from modifications (9 P)
- Redirects from moves (1 C, 56 P)
- Redirects from related words (5 P)
- Redirects from short names (1 C)
- Redirects from shortcuts (1 C, 3 P)
- Redirects from subpages (2 P)
- Redirects to related topics (2 C)
- Redirects to subpages (2 P)
- Redirects with history (1 C, 2 P)
- Unprintworthy redirects (1 C)