Kathleen Ann Campbell
|This article is a clone of a Wikipedia article. It has not yet been vetted by our editors.|
This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (April 2018)
|Kathleen Ann Campbell|
|Alma mater||University of Southern California|
|Institutions||University of Auckland|
Kathleen Ann Campbell ("stonehistorian" on social media) is a New Zealand geology and astrobiology academic. She is currently a full professor at the University of Auckland.
Academic career[edit | edit source | hide | hide all]
Shortly after a geology PhD at University of Southern California in the USA titled, 'Dynamic Development Of Jurassic-Pliocene Cold-Seeps, Convergent Margin Of Western North America' Campbell moved to the University of Auckland in New Zealand, eventually rising to full professor.
In 2016 Campbell was elected Fellow of the Royal Society of New Zealand.
Much of Campbell's most-cited research involves cold seeps.
Selected works[edit | edit source | hide]
- Campbell, Kathleen A. "Hydrocarbon seep and hydrothermal vent paleoenvironments and paleontology: past developments and future research directions." Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology 232, no. 2-4 (2006): 362–407.
- Campbell, K. A., J. D. Farmer, and D. Des Marais. "Ancient hydrocarbon seeps from the Mesozoic convergent margin of California: carbonate geochemistry, fluids and palaeoenvironments." Geofluids 2, no. 2 (2002): 63–94.
- Herdianita, N. R., P. R. L. Browne, K. A. Rodgers, and K. A. Campbell. "Mineralogical and textural changes accompanying ageing of silica sinter." Mineralium deposita 35, no. 1 (2000): 48–62.
- Campbell, Kathleen A., and David J. Bottjer. "Brachiopods and chemosymbiotic bivalves in Phanerozoic hydrothermal vent and cold seep environments." Geology 23, no. 4 (1995): 321–324.
- Campbell, K. A. "Fossil cold seeps." National Geographic Research and Exploration 9 (1993): 326–343.
References[edit | edit source | hide]
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Professor Kathleen Campbell – The University of Auckland". Env.auckland.ac.nz. 2 January 2017. Retrieved 21 April 2018.
- ↑ "Professor Kathleen Campbell is appointed Fellow of the RSNZ –". Astrobiology.nz. 29 September 2017. Retrieved 21 April 2018.
- ↑ "Congratulations to Professor Kathy Campbell – The University of Auckland". Env.auckland.ac.nz. 28 October 2016. Retrieved 21 April 2018.
- ↑ "Royal Society Te Apārangi – 2016 Professor Kathleen Campbell FRSNZ". Royalsociety.org.nz. Retrieved 21 April 2018.
External links[edit | edit source | hide]
- Kathleen Ann Campbell on TwitterScript error: No such module "EditAtWikidata".Script error: No such module "WikidataCheck".
- Kathleen Ann Campbell publications indexed by Google ScholarScript error: No such module "EditAtWikidata".
- Kathleen Ann Campbell on LinkedInScript error: No such module "EditAtWikidata".
- Kathleen Ann Campbell on FacebookScript error: No such module "EditAtWikidata".
- Official website
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
|This biographical article about a New Zealand academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article uses material from Kathleen Ann Campbell on Wikipedia (view authors). License under CC BY-SA 3.0.|
- Orphaned articles from April 2018
- All orphaned articles
- Use dmy dates from June 2018
- Use New Zealand English from April 2018
- All Wikipedia articles written in New Zealand English
- Official website not in Wikidata
- Pages using authority control with parameters
- VIAF different on Wikidata
- Living people
- New Zealand academics
- New Zealand women academics
- University of Southern California alumni
- University of Auckland faculty
- New Zealand geologists
- Fellows of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- All stub articles
- New Zealand academic biography stubs