|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hidden categories.|
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.|
This is a container category. Due to its scope, it should only contain subcategories.
This is a hidden category. It is not shown on its member pages, unless the corresponding user preference 'Show hidden categories' is set.
This is a tracking category. It builds and maintains a list of pages primarily for the sake of the list itself. Pages are added to tracking categories through templates.
The subcategories of this category are hidden categories. To add a category to this category, add
This category contains hidden categories. Unlike normal categories, these are not displayed at the bottom of pages that are included in them, and are therefore hidden from readers.
Typically categories should be hidden if they are concerned with the maintenance or administration of the Wikipedia project itself but include mainspace articles.
Previewing a page whilst editing it will list the hidden categories used at the bottom of the page. If you have created a user account, you can make hidden categories show up next to normal categories at the bottom of all pages by setting the user preference 'Show hidden categories'.
Script error: No such module "Large category TOC".
This category has the following 200 subcategories, out of 288 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Biography with signature (1 P)
- Use Canadian English (2 C)
- All pages needing cleanup (1 C, 3 P)
- Commons category with local link different than on Wikidata (691 C, 35 P)
- Convert errors (1 C)
- Convert invalid options (1 P)
- CS1 (4 C)
- CS1 errors (5 C)
- CS1 errors: external links (3 P)
- CS1 French-language sources (fr) (10 P)
- CS1 maint: Extra text (1 C)
- CS1 maintenance (4 C)
- CS1 properties (2 C)
- Missing redirects (1 C, 8 P)
- Noindexed pages (1 C, 24 P)
- Redirects for convenience (1 C, 5 P)
- Redirects from merges (7 P)
- Redirects from modifications (9 P)
- Redirects from moves (1 C, 56 P)
- Redirects from related words (5 P)
- Redirects from short names (1 C)
- Redirects from shortcuts (1 C, 3 P)
- Redirects from subpages (2 P)
- Redirects to related topics (2 C)
- Redirects to subpages (2 P)
- Redirects with history (1 C, 2 P)
- Spoken articles (4 P)
- Vague or ambiguous time (3 C)